Today, I thought it would be fun to share 25 random facts about myself. You might know some of them already, but I can bet you don't know all of them. I put some quirky ones in the list. :) Tell me if any of them surprised you!
1. I can sing. I was in choir and show choir in school, but I mostly sing in the car now.
2. I love watching home videos.
3. I’m more of a dog person, mostly because I’m allergic to cats. (And I'm slightly biased towards my dogs.)
4. I can get really immersed in a movie that I’m watching.
5. I think it’s because of this, I am terrified during horror movies.
6. I have celiac disease, which means that I am allergic to gluten.
7. This also means that I get frustrated when people pass judgement and make jokes about eating gluten free.
8. My favorite season in Spring, but Christmas is my favorite holiday.
9. I keep a notebook of quotes that I like.
10. I love caramel.
11. I enjoy cooking and baking.
12. I don’t drink coffee, never have. I don’t think I ever will.
13. I love thunderstorms and downpours.
14. I am not a fan of heights, but I am more comfortable with them than I used to be.
15. I don’t have a lot of all time favorites. Like if you ask me my favorite music, movie or something like that, I don’t have one all time favorite. It changes so often.
16. I think there is such a thing as too much chocolate.
17. I have a stuffed bunny that I have had since I was a tiny baby.
18. I like looking at the moon and the stars.
19. I like to read, but don’t often read the same book more than once.
20. I like black jelly beans.
21. I would rather travel to an amazing nature spot than a big city.
22. I would love to visit New Zealand.
23. I think sitting in comfortable silence with someone you like is better than always talking.
24. I have a major sweet tooth.
25. I love Disney movies.
So what do you think? Do you think I'm absolutely nuts for thinking there is such a thing as too much chocolate or for liking black jelly beans? Is there anything we have in common? Leave a comment below!